- Informations: Consultant - President - Researcher
- My advice / My idea: Be pragmatic. Think about "your" budget but also where to get the money...Because you will be using this budget for yourself, but also to communicate.And don't dig too deep at first...But … think immediately in the long term ... first the project, then the money ...
- My expertise about the subject: With Combustible, and as a trainer, I worked with all types of companies, small, large, public, private, underground ... in multiple cultural sectors.In coaching, training, consulting, auditing ...And I still work with a lot of companies in the music business (festivals, venues, producers, etc.)
- My potential limits as a mentor: If you want to build a start-up and raise private funds, we will have to find a better mentor!My expertise is more in associations and public funding ... and mainly in France.But finance is an international language.
- What expertise I’d like to find among the network, to complete mine?: More directly commercial approaches would be very complementary.And understanding how our American, Norwegian, Italian, ... colleagues deal with these issues ... to be able to explain them and to ask them when appropriate if the questions go beyond me ...
- My dedicated supporting documents:
- Why it's relevant? How to use it?:
1 - Grant application France
To get ready to apply for a grant in France! A very "accounting" presentation but with a specific organization ... and to learn a little French!
2 - Financial forecasting tool - light version
For a multi-year projection ... that starts from simple things (what equipment to start with ...) to a financing plan (how much? how? where ...).Artistic projects are indeed part of a entrepreneurial approach (even a modest one)
3 - Public Theater Analytical overview
Which business model? And therefore, how to structure the budget in relation to the company's organization?An example based on a public theater ... but which can perfectly adapt to a more commercial project. The terms change, the logic of the project changes.To improve your French on cultural management terms!